Airtel Payments Bank has made doing recharges and bill payments so easy and secure, that it looks like a child’s play now. Gone are the days when we kept worrying about how to make an electricity bill payment, wondering whether it’s secure or not. Now, we can do all of it and more, right from the comfort of our home.
So whether you want to pay your MSEDCL bill, SBPDCL bill, KESCo bill or more, you can do all of it via Airtel Payments Bank. What’s more? You can also open a savings account, do recharges, top-up your FASTag account and more, all in one place.
Top Electricity Distributors Across India 2022 Available On Airtel Payments Bank
Airtel Payments Bank boasts of hosting a wide range of distributors and electricity billers across the nation. Currently, it has over 80 distributors enlisted on the website and the Airtel Thanks app. Here are some of the top electricity bill payments you can do via Airtel Payments Bank:
- MSEDCL bill payment
- NBPDCL bill payment
- SBPDCL bill payment
- KESCo bill payment
- TNEB bill payment
- UPCL bill payment
- MSEB bill payment
- HPSEB bill payment
- Adani Electricity bill payment
- BSES Rajdhani bill payment
- BSES Yamuna bill payment
- TSSPDCL bill payment
- DGVCL bill payment
- CSPDCL bill payment
- BEST bill payment
- WBSEDCL bill payment
How To Make MSEDCL And Other Electricity Bill Payments Via Airtel Payments Bank
To do your MSEDCL bill payment online via Airtel Payments Bank, all you need is a stable internet connection and an electronic device such as a laptop or a mobile phone, along with an Airtel account.
Then, all you have to do is simply follow the steps given below and your bill payment will be done in minutes. Now you can do your electricity bill payment in two ways, via the Airtel Payments Bank website or via the Airtel Thanks app. Here’s how you do it both the way:
Electricity Bill Payment via the website:
- Visit the website https://www.airtel.in/bank/ and log in with your registered mobile number and mPIN.
- Select the “Electricity bill” icon on the homepage.
- Enter the State you are from. For example, Maharashtra in case you’re paying your MSEDCL bill.
- Select your biller name as MSEDCL.
- Enter your customer number and Billing Unit (BU).
- Click on “Fetch Bill”.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and proceed with the payment
Electricity Bill Payment via the App:
- Download and open the Airtel Thanks app.
- Login to your Airtel account and navigate to the Pay section.
- Click on ‘Electricity Bill’.
- Select your state. For example, Maharashtra in case you’re paying your MSEDCL bill.
- Select your operator name as MSEDCL.
- Enter your CA number, as per the bill and click on Pay Now
- Proceed with the payment and complete paying your bill.
Follow these steps to the T and you will have your MSEDCL bill paid in a matter of minutes. You can also follow the same process to make your SBPDCL bill payment, KESCo bill payment and more via Airtel Payments Bank.