When we think about depositing money into our bank accounts or opening a new bank account, we do not physically visit a bank branch. Mobile apps have changed our conception of banking and made it more accessible. IDFC FIRST Bank’s Mobile app renders all major banking services accessible to you in the comfort of your home. Let us look at how this app functions and how it helps you ‘bank from home’.
How efficient are mobile apps for banking?
Before we delve into the features of IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile app, let us address whether banking can be done through a mobile app. While online banking (net banking) has solved many issues and made banking more accessible, it is slower and less accessible than banking on a mobile app. Mobile apps are efficient for banking since they are faster, more secure, and more accessible.
What are the features of IDFC FIRST Bank’s Mobileapp?
Here are the primary features of the IDFC FIRST Bank’sMobile app and the reasons why you should opt for mobile banking with IDFC FIRST Bank if you already are a customer:
- Free online bank account: If you wish to open a savings account and cannot find the time to visit a bank branch, the Mobile app helps you open a free online bank account. You can save more money every month with this free online bank account by earning 6% interest per annum and monthly interest credits.
- Auto-pay feature:Optimise your net banking. Set up the Auto-pay feature on the current banking app, and never miss a bill payment!
- All bank accounts in one place: The UPI-enabled (Unified Payments Interface) feature allows you to have all your bank accounts in one app.
- Invest in mutual funds: The new mobile banking app does more than facilitating personal net banking. You can also invest in mutual funds via the Mobile app and start with a monthly SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) of as low as ₹500.
- Smart statements: Track your money and know where it is going by downloading ‘smart statements’ on the current banking app.
- Manage upcoming expenses: Plan your net banking by managing and viewing your upcoming expenses.
- FD in two clicks: Open an FD (Fixed Deposit) account in just two clicks with the Mobile app’s seamless personal net banking feature.
How to open a free online bank account on the Mobile app?
Among the advanced, cutting-edge features of IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app is a unique feature that allows you to open a free online bank account with IDFC FIRST Bank. These are the steps to be followed to open a free online bank account on the Mobile app:
- Step 1: Download and install the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app.
- Step 2: Log in with your MPIN.
- Step 3: Click on ‘open savings account’ on the main landing page.
- Step 4: Click on login on the three dots on the login page’s top right corner.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Open Savings Account.’
Download the Mobile app today and avail yourself of all the services at IDFC FIRST Bank!